03 Nov One Of The Builders Of The Growth Of Crypto Currencies and Keys To Success
Roberto Gorini has been called a “serial entrepreneur” and he has over 20 years of experience. A graduate in economics who has thousands of hours of experience both as a coach and a trainer for numerous courses and conferences. He is a public speaker, blogger, scholar of economics and the author of the books:
- Matrix Economy 2014
- Crypto Economy 2016
Gorini has been called the evangelist of crypto currencies. He is the creator, founder and CEO of the Noku project, which is the first tokens 100 percent backed by fiat money, gold and more.
Noku project goal
The goal for the Noku project is, noku connect crypto economy to real life. Gorini believes that individuals deserve fast and reliable service no matter where in the world they are located. The tokens of Noku are issued and 100 percent backed by reserve of fiat money and gold and is audited in Switzerland. These are the very first tokens to be supported the ever-growing crypto economy.
Roberto Gorini is also involved with:
- UBIATAR PLAY – The Human Empowerment Network – which is working for crypto currencies being able to be used worldwide;
- ONE4-We take care – new way in management consulting, international business, HR and marketing;
- Swiss4Living – Real Estate Investment.
Roberto Gorini see his mission as – to generate human networks that succeed irrespective of the economic condition.
He believes in each person’s capacity to generate results that enhances each as well as others in a game that is continuous and generates prosperity. He wants all his companies to be used to change the world.
In Swiss4Living he sells new homes direct from the builder to become your new home in Switzerland.
It has been said that successful people have a mission and beliefs that they follow – do you have a mission? Do you have a statement of beliefs that you are following? Here are 5 traits that successful people do:
- Successful people are willing to take risks
- Successful people are willing to work
- Willing to admit when they are wrong
- They are willing to adapt
- They know how to delegate but don’t micro-managing
Think about all of this and how these steps can help make you a success.