15 Sep Easy Steps To Download Content On Your E-Book Reader
Amazon released an e-Book reader which is used by a large number of people across the globe. But the users who are new to use its services, finds it difficult to download the content onto the device. So, they search for the kindle customer support service available online so as to get rid of all their issues. But some simple steps are listed below that will help them to do so with ease without any difficulty. The device uses built-in Whispernet technology and AT&T’s wireless network to access Amazon.com. But to download the content, the use need to first choose a new e-book in the Kindle store, and then going through the billing process. Have a look on the steps provided in the article below:
- Turn on your device and click on the menu option. The reason behind this is, the product uses the AT&T network, that doesn’t let you waste time looking for a hot spot. You can download content easily anywhere you can use an iPhone.
- One needs to choose the 5-way controller to select “Shop in Kindle Store.” When the Store opens, you will observe that you can look for a wide range of content that also involves books, newspapers, magazines, and blogs.
- After that, choose the Kindle Books. The Kindle Store will helps you to narrow down your browsing by arranging the books into genres.
- Click on a genre category that you need to browse through the available books. A list of the e-books in your genre will be displayed in front of you in the form of book covers. Scroll through the covers to find one that is your favorite.
- Then, move down to the search box at the bottom of the Store page and type the name of the book. The search box is shown on every Store page.
- You can also choose the controller option to select Search Store. The store should bring up the device details page for the book giving you with the option to buy the book, sample it or save it for later purpose. This is the same information page that you had see if you had chosen a specific cover from the browsing page.
- Then, you need to choose the Buy to purchase and download the content option. Purchases from the e-reader always use Amazon’s 1-Click option. If you haven’t generated the 1-Click purchasing details for your product, then you will be taken to the Manage Your Kindle page of your own.
- One needs to submit all the important details, involving a credit card or other billing option. Once you have submitted in the payment details, then these details will be used every time you make a purchase.
- At the Purchase of Confirmation page, one needs to choose whether they want to receive the content on their e-reader or to have it transferred via computer. If the user will select to have it sent to your computer, then they need to plug the device into their computer using the USB cable and then drag the book to the window in order to view the content on their product.
- If the reader selects to send the content directly to the device, then they need to click on the Home button and locate their new title. The new book should appear to your screen within 60 seconds. If you still can’t find it, then you can call kindle technical support phone number toll free.
The team available online will guide you and will make every possible effort to help you in need and to fix up your problem. So, enjoy hassle free reading anywhere and at any time.