15 Sep Transform Your Room by Adding Artwork
There is a common misconception that renovating your living space requires lots of planning and weekends of work. Well, our take on this is that adorning a well-loved space does not really have to be a daunting task. It only takes somewell-chosen artworks to renovate and transform the mood of your living space. And, all it requires to choose a perfect artwork is some homework, creativity and spontaneity. If you have got this all, you are all set to renovate the mood of the space completely. Read through the following pointer to get some tips and ideas about how adding an original artwork can transform an ordinary looking room into something to have a discussion about.
- If you want to add a dash of luxurious elegance and keep things simple at the same time, then you can consider hanging one or two slightly surreal contemporary paintings or portraits. Such paintings offer an uncomplicated and sure shot way to take the appeal of your room few notches higher.
- To enhance the setting of any room, figurative art is a popular choice for almost all types of décor. To make a sophisticated statement, you can consider hanging a bold figurative painting or place a bold sculpture. In case, you are looking for a painting that doubles up as an embellishment, a stress buster and mood booster, then you can display some humorous contemporary art paintings.
- If the architecture offers blank space between two windows or closets, then you can play up with the symmetry by hanging a stimulating abstract paintingbetween the windows or closets. Using this technique, you will not only be able to use the existing architectural detailsto enhance the aesthetic appeal of the artwork, but it will also help you break the monotony of the blank space.
- It is a globally accepted fact that paintings give an artist the freedom to play with colors and express himself.But, only few people realize that if arranged carefully, then paintings also let commoners to tell their story and add dimensions to their rooms. If you too want to add a new dimension of flair and elegancebut are unsure about how to do it, then you can start by hanging two contrasting contemporary artpaintings.
- No doubt, scenic landscapes help you escape from reality. But, have you ever wondered what would happen if you will be able to bring a piece of nature inside your home? Sounds like a dream, does not it? Well, it is possible. You too can create your own dreamy retreat at home. All you have to do is to introduce an ethereal landscape painting to your cozy corner and see it transform. Landscapes and seascapes infuse the atmosphere with a feeling of relaxation.Dynamic colors like hues of blue and green can instantly liven up any dull space. You can choose a landscape painting in the soothing hues of blues and greens to transform your windowless wall into a focal point for relaxing and peaceful contemplation.
- Monochrome, especially black and white, abstract paintings can be introduced in a room to lend it interesting shapes and contrast without infusing potentially overpowering colors to the surrounding. If you are someone who adores clean minimal look and do not shy away from making a bold statement, then you must experiment with an oversized monochromatic contemporaryart painting to enhance the visual impact.
- If monochrome is not your style and you yearn for bright colors and bold themes, then you must try pop art. Go for the boldest, brightest pop art and proclaim your fearless panache while adding an exhilarating focal point to your living room or office reception.
- To add unique texture to the otherwise plain and dull living space, consider arranging a carefully curated collage or mixed media artwork. You can also add movement to your space and keep things dynamic by adding contemporarypaintings that play with reality and space.
Having read through all these points, we are sure that you too are eager to experiment with paintings and transform your room from ordinary looking space into an awe-inspiring style.