19 Oct How To Make Your Company Logo Visible To Public?
Brand visibility is one of the biggest issues all start-ups are facing with in the early days of their existence. Since most small companies do not have enough assets to finance a marketer that will work on their promotion on a daily basis, many turn to proven marketing tricks that bring success almost instantly.
Give to get
People like free stuff, and that is a fact. People connect positive emotions with brands they get gifts from, which means that you will increase the likelihood of people actually buying your product or service if you invest some money on increasing visibility, and get return on investment bigger than you have invested in the first place. It’s easy, but you just need to make a smart choice and know how and when to distribute them.
Start Promo Campaigns
If you expose your potential customers to your products and show them how great they (you) actually are, the customers can get a first-hand experience and even start talking about it to their friends.
You can organise promotional campaigns on three levels: face-to-face, POS, and online.
- Face to face means that you directly talk to your customers and offer them your services. This does not mean knocking from door to door and asking to hear you out; rather, it means professional networking. Introduce yourself to other business persons, either via professional social networks (such as LinkedIn, but make sure to avoid making mistakes such as being too pushy or spamming them). However, if you do it in person, make sure to give out business cards with distinctive design, your company logo and contact details.
- Online promotion means either sending emails to your former customers, or building your brand and promoting it on social networks and, of course, your website. There are also some other, alternative, ways of reaching higher audience, but you can leave that to SEO experts.
- POS, that is Point Of Sale, means reaching your customers in their natural surroundings, such as a supermarket, mall, or on big events, concerts, or at the beach. You can give out samples or promotional products, and even when you run out of them – you will still have your logo displayed in front of them until the end of the day.
Which Products Work Best?
Experience has shown that the more practical promotional merchandise is, the better for your company. Just do not forget to print your company logo on it. Here is a list of products which work best:
- T-shirts – The dimensions of a regular T-shirt allow you to print a really big size logo on them. Even though they can be very cheap, you should invest some money into quality cotton – your customers will appreciate the thought and increase the likelihood of wearing them.
- Mugs – When it comes to office persons, mugs are a very useful tool for drawing customers. By investing into mug print, you show how much you actually care and that you are not cheap.
- Key chains – Being one of the most useful things you can give out, key chains increase the odds of people seeing being reminded of your company since people use their keys at least twice a day: when they leave home and come back. Not to mention driving a car, opening their companies, and interacting with other people in the process.
- Umbrellas – Giving out promotional umbrellas, especially in the autumn, means that you care about your customers and want to keep them safe (and dry), so make sure to invest into this extremely useful promo product and be surprised of how much this strategy is fruitful.
Of course, the list can be infinite and there is definitely a plethora of other ways you can increase the visibility of your brand. By choosing the medium you determine the direction of your campaign, but our advice is to use as many ways as possible, and success will surely come.